• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Project Ocean: New Forbidden Valley Flat Ride

I am trying to work out which one it might be that was 30, as I believe it was the UK.

Construction processes have indeed improved considerably, improving relability in the process. But it is worth noting that because they do have technical bulletins issued, the specific issues generally have to be incorporated into part of the inspection routine be it weekly, anual or whatever depending on the issue, regardless of age, using up resources of the park in the process. If you do not, unless there is some exceptional valid circumstances, you would fail to get a legally binding document of operational compliance (DOC) issued, which is what allows you to operate the ride with the public on.

There is afew that are 30 years old, mostly the travelling models, including the one which was at Margate for a short while but it seems that only turned 30 this year.

Interesting find here on Digital Dan's latest video - a shuttered doorway labelled "Biometric access" (vertically down the right side of the shutters, out of view in this shot) between Bunker 94 and Project ocean's construction walls:
1715720965107.png
The other side of the walls, they are constructing a pathway presumably leading from this doorway:
1715721187531.png
Then I see this YT short, showing the shutters open:
1715721097051.png
Could this be the beginnings of the permanent queue line or are they putting in another viewing platform to watch the construction of this ride?