• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

The recent shirt sizing has actually been good. Nemesis Reborn and Nemesis Inferno shirts of similar design are properly sized, but the smiler zip up hoodie is tight. Weird. Back in 2017ish the merch went tiny so nice to see it not being so small again.

The recent shirt sizing has actually been good. Nemesis Reborn and Nemesis Inferno shirts of similar design are properly sized, but the smiler zip up hoodie is tight. Weird. Back in 2017ish the merch went tiny so nice to see it not being so small again.

That was exactly my point though, the Nemesis Reborn shirt is absolutely not properly sized, I am a medium in almost every other t-shirt and yet the Nemesis Reborn one was like a parachute on me.

Different manufacturers have wildly different sizings. I generally avoid wearable merch for that reason, but have the same issue when getting vfx crew shirts for the projects I work on. Sometimes an XL is too tight, sometimes it's a tent.