• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SLC

TS Member
Is there any chance of the avatar size being bumped up to 100x100 like it was back on the old forums? 50x50 doesn't really give you much room to play around with graphics or interesting ideas. Thanks for having a look, and hopefully this can be changed a bit :D

We will certainly look into having a forum for you all which looks the business soon, so expect to see plenty of improvements to the current look :D

While we're still getting our main features up and running though it'll be function over fancy for the moment, but as soon as they are sorted we're onto it! :p

Cheers for the speedy reply :) I understand that these minor changes can wait until after the main features have been added, and thanks for agreeing with my request.

I'll be working on a few bits and pieces over the next few days so I'll add that to the list :)

Fixed! Avatar size is now 130x130 :)