• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Can see why Alonso is staying put. He must be thinking he has a serious chance of winning champions league next year with them
They'd probably have been more suited to a run under the current tournament rules than what we'll be getting next season.

Part of me thinks he's been told Ancellotti might be leaving Madrid at the end of next season and he'd like a shot at that job, and it's a lot less messy him leaving Leverkusen after another season than walking out on a new club after 12 months.

He's been there 18 months or so to be fair.

But no point leaving now. Hell he could retire if they went unbeaten this year. Never gonna top that.

They'd probably have been more suited to a run under the current tournament rules than what we'll be getting next season.

Part of me thinks he's been told Ancellotti might be leaving Madrid at the end of next season and he'd like a shot at that job, and it's a lot less messy him leaving Leverkusen after another season than walking out on a new club after 12 months.

The salesman where I work, knows knows a bloke who has something to do with running the of AXA training centre. He reckons Klopp is taking the year off then off then madrid.

I can see that.

The salesman where I work, knows knows a bloke who has something to do with running the of AXA training centre. He reckons Klopp is taking the year off then off then madrid.

I can see that.

Makes sense that. Recharge and go. Never thought he would directly leave Liverpool for another club.

One of the best nights I've ever had at Selhurst

I get people going on about how crap United were, but we were brilliant and Glasner has transformed this club in the short amount of time he has had. Not sure if I believe that he's not David Copperfield!

If we can keep onto most, if not all, of our key players, next season is gonna be interesting
It's helped actually having Eze and Olise fit. Injuries this season have been a joke

Reactions: Ted
Makes sense that. Recharge and go. Never thought he would directly leave Liverpool for another club.
He was supposed to be taking a year off after Dortmund before Liverpool convinced him to curtail his break to about 5 months.

Be interesting to see what anyone does with Real Madrid, their rebuild has set them up for the next 5+ years.

He was supposed to be taking a year off after Dortmund before Liverpool convinced him to curtail his break to about 5 months.

Be interesting to see what anyone does with Real Madrid, their rebuild has set them up for the next 5+ years.

In fairness they are Real Madrid. They should never need to rebuild. Even in crap years they’ve always been close

Not really sure were pre season tours take place much of a difference whether there in America or South Wales. Squads were half the key players still haven't came back from international football and games played at 50%.

One year I went to America and watched Liverpool play Spurs in Baltimore and they'd have got more out of it if they'd just walked round the pitch signing autographs for 90 minutes.

I think that’s the chiefs as opposed to the players

Keeps the sponsors happy.

Training in warmer climbs is good for them. I know klopp used to constantly moan about the work schedule on these tours. He would rather go to Austria and have a few weeks with the squad alone. Instead, time is missed for long flights and pointless games against other sponsors pleasing British sides.

I did get to see Francisco Totti playing for Roma live at least. Against Liverpool at Fenway Park in Boston.

Local pre season games are good fun though been to the likes of Preston, Crewe, Bury, and Blackburn over the years to see Liverpool games.