• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Potential New Universal UK Park

Adventure Island missed a trick by not themeing the new drop tower to Farages and Brexits disastrous impact on the £.

Anyhow interestingly last week Peter Jackson has announced he'll be producing 2 new Lord of The Rings films. The first one The Hunt For Gollum directed and starring Andy Serkis being due out late 2026 (seems a tight window). So this should certainly re-ignite interest in the original films (and maybe I should reassess The Hobbit films) so maybe a theme park tie in could really help get those cash registers ringing as well.

Adventure Island missed a trick by not themeing the new drop tower to Farages and Brexits disastrous impact on the £.

Anyhow interestingly last week Peter Jackson has announced he'll be producing 2 new Lord of The Rings films. The first one The Hunt For Gollum directed and starring Andy Serkis being due out late 2026 (seems a tight window). So this should certainly re-ignite interest in the original films (and maybe I should reassess The Hobbit films) so maybe a theme park tie in could really help get those cash registers ringing as well.

Let's hope the films don't flop, not because I want them to do well or anything but because the cultural impact of the new films would either help or hinder LOTR in the Park. If they flop bigtime it might taint the public perception of the films too, which after the shitshow that is Rings of Power would severely hurt the allure of LOTR as an IP in the Park.