• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Is that not more to do with maintenance than anything else though. It kind of feels like they have only just caught up with the winter maintenance (except for Thirteen).

Fantastic ops on Galactica right now. Three trains and in the 20 minutes I was waiting they consistently avoided stacking, with the staff moving like squirrels on Weetabix. Been a looong time since I’ve seen it operate this well!
Goes to show how much 3 trains really helps the rides ops!

I was there on Thursday and the ride didn’t even open until around 10:45, yet by 11 it already had a 40 min queue due to it only being on 2 trains

We gave the ride a miss that day as I can’t really justify waiting more than 15-20 mins, even on a peak day, would much rather spend 40+ min queuing for any other big 7 ride

Galactica was on three today and yesterday, I believe yesterday was the first time it’s ran 3. Smiler is also now on 4 trains. So it’s just TH13TEEN left, as the third train is still under the lift hill.

I thought Galactica had 3 trains on the system on opening day? When I rode at about 7.30pm it was on 2 trains/1 station but I'm sure the 3rd train was parked in the other station.
I’m unsure I just heard it hasn’t been on 3. It was on 1 train when I went a few weeks back offpeak so I assume one train wasn’t ready yet and the other was broken.