• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Strange Rides

Just remembered about this ride in Isla Magica Seville when I popped in a couple of years ago.
Nothing usual in itself in that its a Maurer shot & drop tower but the ride operations was something I've never seen before:
1715078393960.png1715078408303.png
Every hour the ride program changes and the thrill level with it, sometimes its a panoramic viewing tower other times a full shot & drop and afew programs in-between. It was walk-on all night so never did find out what happens if you are queueing during a cycle change.

Just remembered about this ride in Isla Magica Seville when I popped in a couple of years ago.
Nothing usual in itself in that its a Maurer shot & drop tower but the ride operations was something I've never seen before:
1715078393960.png1715078408303.png
Every hour the ride program changes and the thrill level with it, sometimes its a panoramic viewing tower other times a full shot & drop and afew programs in-between. It was walk-on all night so never did find out what happens if you are queueing during a cycle change.
That needs to be emplyed on others around the world
Using a ride to it's full potential

A water slide, not a ride, but that's a hard no from me.

Who wanted to be Augustus gloop-ed?

Ha I saw this on Instagram earlier and came to post it! Apparently the water could be released in 5 seconds in the event of an incident but was never used. Curious how that would be activated.

That gives me all varieties of the heebies.