• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Universal Orlando (Studios/IOA/Epic Universe) : General Discussion

Interestingly, there are rumours swirling that Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit could be removed in 2025.

Personal opinion i don't think it will be removed in 2025 but it will definitely close that year (maybe after HHN?) With Epic universe opening next year i can't imagine they'd want to close such a big ride at Studios

The Nintendo World reveal:

This should do the IP much more justice than California's, which felt a little too cramped for my liking. Hopefully they carry across their learnings from the Toadstool Cafe as well.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-03 at 19.54.29_3a091908.jpg

Just for a larf, thought I'd share these recent snaps of famed song warbler Mariah Carey riding Hagrids and getting a full barnet reconstruction carried out by a heat tool wielding craftsperson before the train even hit the station. My 12 remaining strands of hair are generally just thankful for getting to feel the wind in their last days on Earth.