• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

Let's just hope they don't slow it down on purpose like they did with the Mine Train.
How did they slow Runaway Mine Train down, out of interest?

I imagine that slowing Wicker Man down would be a bit harder than slowing down Runaway Mine Train, though, as that is a powered coaster and has a degree of controllability in terms of its speed.

Also explain why Nemesis is absolutely flying as it got hard compounds as they were clearly fearing it stalling

If I remember rightly didn’t Wicker Man have some over speeding issues in its early life. Much akin to Nemesis Reborn if so.

They can swap the wheels for softer or harder compounds to tweak the speed.
Aren't millennium flyer trains like most woodie trains. . . They have metal wheels. . ?

Hence the particular noise they make and the clatter across track joints. .

Went to the park for the first time this year and was on Wickerman twice throughout the day. The last ride of the day and I have to say it is absolutely FLYING. It's the fastest I have known it to be. Loads of air time in the seat. Every year it's getting better and better and is easily one of the best coasters in the park. They also had the flames going on the shoulder too.