• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Is there an argument that the park would be better off taking the hit on throughput and capacity and just not run the trains without the suspension so as to avoid giving guests a really bad ride experience, or is there some particular reason why they are running them like this?

Last edited:
Is there an argument that the park would be better off taking the hit on throughput and capacity and just not run the trains without the suspension so as to avoid giving guests a really bad ride experience, or is there some particular reason why they are running them like this?
100%. I can understand their reasoning to keep all trains running over last weds/thurs/fri due to it having been ascension day and the park being crammed, but on quiet days? Take them off.

The final ride myself and @Martin had (train 2) was fantastic, but the previous one we had with all the breakdown issues (6) makes Smiler on a bad day feel pleasant, with the wing seats being the worst.

There is no exaggeration with people saying the train difference is night and day.

Me and my partner went on yesterday - they said afterwards that they hoped that we'd gotten a train with bad suspension, or they wouldn't be keen on going on repeatedly...

Aside from the roughness, theming is absolutely exceptional and it is a very fun ride - going to try and get on again today to see if how we feel on the second go round.

Not sure if this has already been released or not, but ooft.

I also didn't find Voltron that rough, even on the "rough" trains. A bit joltier, sure. No worse than a backwards ride on Mir, and certainly not Gouderix / The Ultimate territory. But hope they get it fixed soon nonetheless.

My parents will be visiting Europa in a few days. I'm really worried that they get a bad train, because if they do it'll be a once and done for them and I'm sure whenever it comes up in conversation I'll have to listen to the same speech of how rough it is ect. I already get that whenever Saw the ride gets mentioned, but at least that ride genuinely is rough.

Honestly still can't belive Europa let it open in this estate. Especially when all they need to do is remove the problem cars. Yes it'll reduce the capacity, but only down to the same amount as most the world's other headline rides, and people still queue for them! I can't belive I'm saying this, but your operations don't always have to be flawless EP!

Been queueing for Voltron today and I do have to admit, the operations are absolutely flawless. Think the moving conveyor is probably to thank for a lot of it, but I timed a ten or so trains and they were all exactly the same timing.

EDIT: Just come off the ride - front row is absolutely the best place on the ride, hangtime and airtime is insane. Also queue times seems to be (at least today) off by about 15 minutes - 50 minutes queue took 35 earlier and 60 minutes queue took 45. Personally prefer it this way rather than the other way round!

Last edited:
I also didn't find Voltron that rough, even on the "rough" trains. A bit joltier, sure. No worse than a backwards ride on Mir, and certainly not Gouderix / The Ultimate territory. But hope they get it fixed soon nonetheless.
Dunno if they've made anything worse or there's a difference in rows, but as someone who loves Mir and The Smiler and still mourns The Ultimate, but outside left row 2 on 6 was genuinely one of the worst experiences I've ever had on a coaster 😭

Rode twice today, trains 7 & 3 (back row both times) and both were glass smooth.

I have to say I don’t like the game of “rough roulette” - it genuinely boils my urea waste product to think the park would risk their own reputation and their guest’s experience for the sake of throughput.

I would rather wait the extra time in order to guarantee a good ride experience than shave minutes off a queue and hate it!

Do we have a list of which train numbers people have experienced rough rides on?

I will then look out for those trains during my visit. I know we can't choose a train etc but we can see if it matches up.
The trains I’ve seen about being rough are 5 and 6.

I rode 3 and 7 today, both were perfectly smooth. Sounds like 1 and 2 are also smooth. So the only train I’m not sure on is 4.

I’ll post my full thoughts upon my return, but after my 2 rides today, Voltron is a damn good addition to Europa-Park!