• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Just a shame they couldn't actually start to do the work last year, isn't it...or at the end of the year before.
Saw a large circular chalk mark on one of the posts in Mutiny bay on Thursday.
One man in overalls by it multi tasking, scratching his head and his nuts at the same time.

Na sorry, I don't wear overalls to the Towers.
Seemed a thoroughly decent chap, he tried to be discrete, and didn't sniff his fingers.
Sorry.
Back on topic...
Hated all the new bits of fence, especially the new handrails that haven't been sanded smooth, (or made smooth by a billion loving hand touches).
And why rope off the bloody lawns?
And speaking of lawns, I do have the obsession, they have spent a fortune on the conservatories, so why not spend a tenner on cutting the bloody grass in front of them?
Mowing season is a couple of months old.
Spotted those likely glasshouse sites before watching your video Mr Zola!
Not the lake one I may add.

I was joking.
Coincidence, nothing more...one of the least used, and least seen lawns, so low on the list.
I could see it both ways (hint why i said if it was because of the post) it could quite easily be coincidence but also could be someone in towers seeing the post and telling the gardening team to cut it soon.

Had a great day there today, first of the year. Bar Galactica opening late didn’t see anything closed, ops seemed speedy on pretty much everything, longest queue we stood in was only 15 minutes.

Seen now what people mean on needing a fullish or empty train on 13, we rode at 10am and staff were asking people if they wanted to stay on. Never seen that before.

Also heard the Nemesis rattle at the end, didn’t think too much of it really, was on train 1 row 5. The ride felt much smoother than the old one to me.

Nice to see even on quiet days costumed staff actors around various rides.

Also spotted and had a quick chat with Shawn from TTPW after he got mobbed by a group for a photo 🤣

Had a great day there today, first of the year. Bar Galactica opening late didn’t see anything closed, ops seemed speedy on pretty much everything, longest queue we stood in was only 15 minutes.

Seen now what people mean on needing a fullish or empty train on 13, we rode at 10am and staff were asking people if they wanted to stay on. Never seen that before.

Also heard the Nemesis rattle at the end, didn’t think too much of it really, was on train 1 row 5. The ride felt much smoother than the old one to me.

Nice to see even on quiet days costumed staff actors around various rides.

Also spotted and had a quick chat with Shawn from TTPW after he got mobbed by a group for a photo 🤣
We went in August 2010 when it first opened, and it got quiet towards the end of the day and staff let us stay on for multiple rides at the end of the day. We stayed at the hotel for a friend's birthday, and those are still the best 2 days I've ever had at the park.