• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forum Maintenance: Saturday 11th November 2023 20:00

Our maintenance and upgrades are now complete, and everything* should be working as normal.

If you do spot any issues, please let us know here and we can investigate them further.

Thanks.

*except for the shoutbox, of course. Please see post #1 for information about its demise.

I'm sad the shoutbox has been removed.

It was such a useful feature that had such potential.

It definitely had no potential, and was barely useful... in fact so useful it was hardly used in the years before this week 😂

If you'd loved it more, it never would have gone away*tbh.

*this may not be entirely true, as it was also unsupported as an addon and not updated anymore, but hey ho it was still unloved by you too

Am I the only one who uses Tapatalk? [mention]Burbs[/mention] has previously ridiculed me for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who uses Tapatalk? [mention]Burbs [/mention] has previously ridiculed me for this

I still use Tapatalk, as I've never been able to get the TS app thingy to work properly.

TS app thingy has been working fine until the upgrade (I was using it on iOS until I switched to the dark side a few months back). You should've shouted up and we could've investigated! Anyway, let's see if Joel's tinkering sorts things :)
Am I the only one who uses Tapatalk? [mention]Burbs [/mention] has previously ridiculed me for this

There's a still a few of you...unfortunately ;).

Are push notifications new as part of this update? I got a prompt to enable them. I did the survey last night, that was a good idea.

They are indeed.

You can also manage which types of event trigger a push notification or in-forum alert by selecting the bell icon from the top of the forum and selecting Preference. There’s quite granular levels of control available.