• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: Super Fans Day - 18/05/24

Rowe

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Matterhorn Blitz (with an Aperol Spritz!)
Hello all, welcome to the @Paultons Park's Super Fans Day trip reports/plans topic.

image001.jpg

As per the email itinerary, the Super Fans Day event will take place between 2pm and 11pm on Saturday 18th May, is exclusively for fans ages 15+ and include behind the scenes tours, evening ride time, a panel about the park's future and more.

Please feel free to use this topic as a chatting space for the upcoming event, whether to organise a group meet up or to just document the event experience when the day finally rolls around. If you're attending and have any queries/are unable to attend, then please do contact Paultons Events via the email.

Were hoping to go just awaiting a response from the park, as we may go as a family paid and just me attend in the evening but its a shame for a family park that a fan event isn't in part family friendly. (Im not suggesting the whole evening/event should be)

Were hoping to go just awaiting a response from the park, as we may go as a family paid and just me attend in the evening but its a shame for a family park that a fan event isn't in part family friendly. (Im not suggesting the whole evening/event should be)

Coincidentally i was thinking about this yesterday. I wonder if the park are/should be looking to expand their demographic. I know my son is getting to the point where it feels like he is outgrowing the park which is a shame so will be interesting to hear if they give any indication of a new direction.

Would make sense for a thrill based area to be at the opposite end of the park to Peppa Pig World too.

Coincidentally i was thinking about this yesterday. I wonder if the park are/should be looking to expand their demographic. I know my son is getting to the point where it feels like he is outgrowing the park which is a shame so will be interesting to hear if they give any indication of a new direction.

Would make sense for a thrill based area to be at the opposite end of the park to Peppa Pig World too.
The dream for any park is to have its visitors grow with it, so it would make tactical sense if they were considering an expansion.

This is the entire reason why Alton Towers is/was so successful. The majority of passionate TST members have fond memories of growing up with the park. In my case, Storybook Land, Toyland Tours and The Log Flume. Graduating to The Haunted House, Runaway Mine Train and Corkscrew. Finally, conquering the bigger rides like Oblivion, The Black Hole, Nemesis and, of course, Ug Bugs.

Not a bad little theory there, Bowser.

@Cheese and I have been partly joking over what Paultons could have up their sleeve to purely have enthusiasts over 15 in attendance (beyond the function having a licensed bar), and whether it entails a thrill attraction.

"Now, we present to you for the 2026 season, a Mack X-Spinner/Vekoma GIB!"

I personally really like family/family thrill rides, but I've heard from my peers that they went to Paultons for peppa pig world as little kids and that's all they see the park as. It's make sense to try encourage these people to come back and try bigger rides! Can't wait to find out what they have planned.

I see from the latest email that the complimentary entry tickets are valid from 10am on the 18th & children will be allowed to accompany those attending until the evening activities which remain 15years+. Could be helpful to those who were unable to attend due to childcare issues?

What are everyone's plans for the morning? I'm planning to arrive around lunchtime as I have a long drive. Would be up for a mini meet if others are, especially as my +1 can't go on most of the rides. 😊

Im hoping we will be in attendance still waiting to hear back from our response in the week, hopefully staying local so kids can stay with mum in hotel when park closes

I'm planning to go somewhat early, but probably not 10am. Hopefully the weathers nice! I'm excited to be able to take my time and see all the gardens and animals since there's extra rollercoaster time in the evening.

I see from the latest email that the complimentary entry tickets are valid from 10am on the 18th & children will be allowed to accompany those attending until the evening activities which remain 15years+. Could be helpful to those who were unable to attend due to childcare issues?
Which email was that? Don't think I seen that one?