• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Been lurking a few days, thought I’d now say hi

Until a couple of years ago I’d not been to any parks since the late 90’s, fondly remember school and college trips to Alton when Nemesis and Oblivion were brand new and the Big One at BPB. Also used to go to the likes of Camelot (very local) and American Adventure Park.

Got back into parks after taking my daughter to Gullivers, Warrington and she absolutely loved it, so much so we went again the week after. This soon turned into trips to Alton Towers, BPB and even Disneyland Paris in 2022 (despite having to rebook the trip 4 times thanks to Covid).

She’s not able to go to the parks now for a few years after a recent operation but will be tall enough to go on everything by then, last time at AT she was just about tall enough for 13 (she loved this) and Wickerman (she hated this) 🤣

A group of friends also like the parks so had a few other trips out and planning an AT on the 24th April, hopefully operations are a bit better by the than having read through the thread for that topic

Favourite rides of mine would be Galactica and Wickerman, looking forward to going on Nemesis Reborn. Last time on Nemesis was after 20 years and the last inversion wrecked me 🤣
Welcome to TowersStreet @windoesnot!

Been lurking a few days, thought I’d now say hi

Until a couple of years ago I’d not been to any parks since the late 90’s, fondly remember school and college trips to Alton when Nemesis and Oblivion were brand new and the Big One at BPB. Also used to go to the likes of Camelot (very local) and American Adventure Park.

Got back into parks after taking my daughter to Gullivers, Warrington and she absolutely loved it, so much so we went again the week after. This soon turned into trips to Alton Towers, BPB and even Disneyland Paris in 2022 (despite having to rebook the trip 4 times thanks to Covid).

She’s not able to go to the parks now for a few years after a recent operation but will be tall enough to go on everything by then, last time at AT she was just about tall enough for 13 (she loved this) and Wickerman (she hated this) 🤣

A group of friends also like the parks so had a few other trips out and planning an AT on the 24th April, hopefully operations are a bit better by the than having read through the thread for that topic

Favourite rides of mine would be Galactica and Wickerman, looking forward to going on Nemesis Reborn. Last time on Nemesis was after 20 years and the last inversion wrecked me 🤣
Welcome!

Hi,

Been lurking in here for a little while and it was here that we discovered the RAP changes that Merlin thought we didn't need to know about. Thought I'd join and hopefully contribute something useful.

We are MAP holders and our boy requires RAP. He particularly loves the parks so we really make the most of the annual passes.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi 🙂.

Hi,

Been lurking in here for a little while and it was here that we discovered the RAP changes that Merlin thought we didn't need to know about. Thought I'd join and hopefully contribute something useful.

We are MAP holders and our boy requires RAP. He particularly loves the parks so we really make the most of the annual passes.

Welcome to TowersStreet @TPick!

Hi,

Welcome! I lurked in this forum for quite a long time (about 3 years) before I decided to join.

Hi,

I've just joined this forum and thought I'd say hi 👋

Theme Parks have always been my passion and over the last year, I've followed this a lot more deeply over the last year by getting an Annual Pass for Thorpe Park and now booked to go to Phantasialand in a couple of months.

I hope to meet some like-minded people in the community ☺️

Hi,

Theme Parks have always been my passion and over the last year, I've followed this a lot more deeply over the last year by getting an Annual Pass for Thorpe Park and now booked to go to Phantasialand in a couple of months.

Hello!

Hi,

Welcome @owenstreet7!