• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

IMG_1223.jpeg

Plenty of pipework and valves around where the waterfalls should be. Still not convinced we are going to see them back soon but you never know.

What I have noticed is there is always water puddling in the “first drop” waterfall even if it hasn’t rained much. Could be coincidence or they could be testing them out of hours.

IMG_1223.jpeg

Plenty of pipework and valves around where the waterfalls should be. Still not convinced we are going to see them back soon but you never know.

What I have noticed is there is always water puddling in the “first drop” waterfall even if it hasn’t rained much. Could be coincidence or they could be testing them out of hours.
Really hope we get these back, they add a lot to the ride!

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it seems as though the black Nemesis gun next to the queue has had a few upgrades in the form of some red piping!

IMG_1028.jpeg
Hmm, not bad. At least they are trying to make it look better than before and that they are willing to add theming to make it better unlike other previous attractions. Plus, makes me wonder how much of the theming for Nemesis has remained unfished until now.