• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure

It's not Gerst, they don't bolt their supports to foundations, they concrete them in.

The circular bolt formation reminds me of Premier, but I can't find any info on their juniors at all.

Someone on here must recognise them surely?

It also looks a bit like Vekoma oddly, but their minimum height is 1.1m so I can't imagine it being their slightly bigger looking family coaster.

The supports seem to match the style Zamperla used on their Thunderbolt coaster that opened last year and what they use on their Moto Coasters. They have not used this style on their kiddie coasters before so maybe its a custom kiddie coaster from Zamperla.

Most of the small coasters seem to have square supports, unless they've changed it of course.

Can someone show a small Zamperla with these round support structures?

EDIT: The Super Express seems to. I don't know. That's a powered coaster.

There's a lot of supports considering I was only expecting a small coaster. I'm happy that I could be wrong.

is the idea behind powered coasters that you can get more track within a small space. if thats so, surely that would be great here

Reactions: Tom
Similar to the Zamperla kiddy coaster they are building at Alton Towers

:)
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg
:p

Seriously though, I like that most of us don't know what's happening. No planning permission means we'll have to wait and work it out like the old days!

Take a look at Alpina Blitz supports. Round, 8 holes for the base. The section which attaches to the track is square with 4 holes. This is the same as the supports at Alton, but with a smaller diameter.

Is this a junior Mack? Probably not, but I just cant match those supports...

12410093323_4fabe8b9ec_o.jpg

Photo from Ameworld.

If it's Zamperla it looks like it could be a new model from them. The supports do not seem to match any of their current coasters.

Looks more substantial then I was expecting so that is good.

You can guarantee for a non-USP ride that only one of the cheaper manufacturers would be able to get past the publicly-owned Merlin accountants.

If it's Zamperla it looks like it could be a new model from them. The supports do not seem to match any of their current coasters.

Looks more substantial then I was expecting so that is good.

Perhaps the best thing we'll be talking about with this coaster is how good the supports look.

Would prefer a Gerts/Vekoma/Mack but I wouldn't be displeased with Zamperla as long as it was a good ride.

Looks similar to other Zierer's though...

More of the Force 2 ones granted, but still similar none the less...