• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure

Why would a Zamperla be a bad thing? Especially if it's a more custom design layout.

Disney parks are full of Zamperla rides!

How has nobody mentioned this yet...

ITS NOT MERLIN GREY!
Ermagherd waht am this, Mehlin?

I wonder which CBeebies program this will be themed around. Can't think of any off the top of my head that has a main colour of blue.

Surely it could be any manufacturer, the barnstormer made by Vekoma has nearly identical supports. Surely manafacturers can make whatever they are asked to do, although zamperla don't have a standard coaster that uses these supports surely they can just make them

Surely a Octonautes ride would need some water based experience since the premises of the whole show is a bunch animals that go around helping fish.

Mike the Knight seems to have a fair bit of blue associated with him/it?

In the night garden is a classic of the last few years

I suppose so, been around more than others admittedly.

Mike the Knight seems to have a fair bit of blue associated with him/it?

Agreed, but there's already an attraction themed around the programme. Yes, I know it's just a show, but most of the BFST arena is themed around it, what with the medieval tents etc.

I would like octonautes to be used in a Atlantis submarine voyage style ride, obviously the submarine being to octonautes submarine, so obviously if this is a octonautes rollercoaster that would rule that dream/idea out.

Take bets on an Octonaut themed water squirting feature that breaks within 4 weeks... Now!